All payments are accepted via PayPal.
Please note: At this time, book reviews are only accepted in PDF.
I review nonfiction and fictional books. Please include ‘book review’ in the subject line, a brief description of your inquiry and the PDF version of your book.
($75.00) for books twenty-five chapters and under
($100.00) for books over twenty-five chapters
– All reviews are professionally done with a turnaround rate of 30 to 60 days beginning on the date of acceptance of your book
– All reviews will then be posted on all of my social networking sites: Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Instagram
– Once review is posted, a link will be provided to you via email
Developmental Editor (non-fiction and fiction books):
$20.00 (per hour)
– Assists author with the beginning stages of developing ideas for novel
– Assists author in outlining novel from beginning till end
– Assists author in organizing text, characters, and plot
– If author has written manuscript, then will assist in paragraph organization, sentence structure, and overall flow of the novel
At this time, a fee of $2,500 for novel writing, which consists of:
– Phone and or email consultation regarding project based on client’s need
– Contractual agreement between ghostwriter and client
– A duration of five to six months for completed project
– Collaboration between ghostwriter and author in establishing content, tone, style, if needed minimal editing, and over all completion of written work
– An understanding that ghostwriter is not in any way required to partake in publishing, marketing or promoting of client’s work outside of what is agreed upon with the contract
Fee for blog posts are negotiable
– The agreed upon fee between bloggers also includes the ability to cross-promote on social media sites for included parties
– Blog posts range from: informative, evergreen, how-tos, to tips
So, what are you waiting for? Contact me today, and let’s get to work!